Residential Property Senior Associate / Partner
Are you seeking an opportunity that will place you working alongside some of the most well-known innovative brands in the UK which includes names like; Coca-Cola, Innocent drinks, Addison Lee and many innovative IT companies.
This firm is incredibly entrepreneurial, dynamic and based in the West End. They have grown year on year; this is down in part to commercially driven Lawyers who have a reputation for winning new business. They are a collegiate firm who have a stand-out culture throughout the practice. You will find that departments work well together and there is a sense of team spirit firm-wide.
There are no glass ceilings here; you will find they can offer good prospects and an opportunity to springboard up the career ladder. The firm is ranked highly in the legal 500 and now has 60 staff.
They are looking for a to hire a new Residential Property Partner into their flourishing West End, London office.
The firm has a highly successful Residential Property Partner. You will join a cutting edge department which is ahead of the curve, offering real value to the matters they deal with. They are particularly popular with entrepreneurs and HNW individuals. They operate across several industry sectors but are known for their specialist knowledge within the Technology, Hospitality and Media. They deal with a broad range of work, including; Sales and Purchase of Freehold/Leasehold Property, New Build, Right to Buy, Transfer of Equity.
This role would suit an ambitious Senior Associate or current Partner at a City or West End firm.
- You will be a Residential Property Solicitor with at least 7 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the
- An active client-base would be a bonus but not a necessity; a strong track-record of business development would be
- You will have excellent technical knowledge, have good commercial awareness and have the ambition to want to progress
- You will be the type of candidate who can think commercially and spot business opportunities
- You will enjoy as working in part of a modern, collegiate environment
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus excellent prospects and benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Property Partner to join a modern, legal 500 firm in the heart of the West End.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.