Housing Litigation Lawyer
Do you want a working environment that offers rewarding and meaningful opportunities for development? Are you a Property Litigation Lawyer with 0-2 years PQE?
This is a great opportunity to join a flourishing and growing team in Birmingham. Due to growth the workload has increased over the last year and their client base has expanded meaning that there is now an exciting opportunity for you to build and develop specialism in this area, with high quality, interesting work serving client's communities.
* NQ Lawyer (0-2 PQE max)
* This role will include case management of all types of housing litigation work, regular advocacy and providing helpline and written advice as required by our housing association and public sector landlords.
* Typical work includes claims for possession, anti-social behaviour injunctions and committals, disrepair claims and advice on all aspects of housing management law.
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Strong personal organisational skills
* Responsiveness under pressure.
* A strong team player
* Commitment and interest in or to find out more about the housing sector,
* Enthusiasm and ability to develop as an advocate
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Louis Rosenthal on 0161 214 6116 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.