Transactional Lawyer, AIFM, 4+
This highly regarded Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM) is seeking a lawyer to assist with the transactional workload of their emerging markets focused private credit deal shop.
As the day to day deal flow can be both creative and complicated in nature, you will be a highly competent lawyer with the requisite experience to understand the issues at hand and run deals autonomously; enjoying the ever changing nature of the transactions and seeking advice only when necessary.
The legal team is an integral part of the business decisions, and not merely an advisory function. You will work closely with the business as well as with internal compliance, risk, operations and business development teams.
The position requires
- At least four years of experience in structuring finance deals gained at a reputable law firm (preference for debt).
- A willingness and ability to be involved in transactions from inception to end.
- An interest in the Emerging Markets.
- Possess multi-tasking skills and ability to work well under time pressure.
- Autonomous and independent, creative problem solver
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building
- Sound judgement and able to act with discretion at all times
- Client services orientated
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication
For further information please contact Catherine Cook in confidence at email@example.com or +44 20 7129 1221
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Acquisition Finance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Capital Markets In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Emerging Markets In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- General Banking (debt finance) In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)