Criminal Law Solicitor - 4PQE+
New! - an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced criminal solicitor to join this leading Legal 500 firm based in Buckinghamshire. Due to growth, a requirement has arisen for an experienced criminal solicitor with comprehensive regulatory and road traffic expertise to compliment their team. The firm have have friendly, supportive and collegiate culture where an open door policy to partners is encouraged. As a result, the firm have the highest fee-earner retention figures in the region and consistently score highly with engagement surveys.
The ideal individual will have gained 4+ years of criminal defence experience and be looking to join this friendly and dynamic regional practice. Past matters instructed on have included:
- Large scale fraud;
- Environmental Breaches
- Dangerous Dogs Act
- Drug Offences
- White-Collar Crime
- FSA / HMRC / DWP / EA Investigations
The central office is located within an easy commute of London with excellent transport links to the Thames Valley. A broad range of restaurants, cafe's and shops are within easy walking distance to the firm and a train station is nearby. An attractive financial package is on offer with excellent benefits.
A transparent career framework is in place and genuine progression opportunities are on offer.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Crime Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- General crime Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Fraud Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Arbitration Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in Bristol (City Centre)