In-House Legal Counsel – Household Name
Our client is a globally recognised organisation who are experiencing substantial growth. They operate in several product markets and have become a popular household name.
The business prides itself in operating in more than 70 countries worldwide and having a global legal team. It is currently experiencing substantial growth and the business has extensive plans afoot to develop their success over the coming years.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a first move in-house. Working as part of a large UK and wider global legal team you will have both the support, training and high quality work expected of a market leading business.
- A wide commercial role with a particular emphasis on technology law.
- Advice on complex contracts
- Build relationships with procurement, IT and finance
- Draft and negotiate agreements with suppliers and customers
- Support tender processes, particularly IT and capital equipment
- Provide input into a contract review process
- Deliver internal training
- Manage contract disputes
- Qualified lawyer with at least 1 years PQE
- Good private practice training
- In-house secondment a benefit but not essential
- Some exposure to commercial contract law experience particularly within IT
- Capable of drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Proficient at working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with the business at all levels and to assist with key business decisions
*All candidates will be considered on merit
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please kindly contact Jacqui Douglas at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. If this role isn’t of interest but you are considering the In-House market, please feel free to reach out anyway, Jacqui is happy to have a confidential chat.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to work in the UK
By submitting a job application, you agree to the storage of any personal data provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (in particular professional and other social media) throughout the entire application process (CV, references, letter of application, interviews as applicable). To facilitate subsequent contact for professional purposes only, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The same shall also apply if you are contacted by McKenzie Douglas Ltd regarding vacancies that match your existing profile.
Apply for In-House Legal Counsel – Household Name
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly