In-House Legal Counsel, Asset Management, NQ+
Our client is a global multi-strategy credit-focused asset management firm headquartered in London. They are looking for a junior Legal Counsel to join their team of lawyers in London.
In this role you will be involved in firm wide-projects and funds/trading related matters such as:
· IT, data protection, GDPR
· Fund launches, offering and subscription documents
· Investment management agreements
· Day to day trading agreements such as NDAs, private placement and rep letters
· Service agreements and engagement letters
· Corporate governance
Knowledge of all the above matters is not necessary as training will be provided but solid training and an interest in funds and asset management should be demonstrated. This is a broad role in a collegiate team with very good working hours where you will receive extensive training and support.
Ideally they are looking for a junior solicitor who has trained at a top City law firm looking for their first move in-house.
As part of EJ Legal's candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Funds In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)