Legal Counsel - Financial Services
A global financial services organisation is looking for a Legal Counsel to join their European Legal team on an initial 3-6 month contract out of their City office. This role is with a view to extend or ideally go permanent. A highly competitive day rate is on offer.
Reporting to the European General Counsel you will cover a broad remit:
- commercial contract drafting and negotiation for a number of their business divisions (Finance, Real Estate, Business Development, IT) including NDAs, letters of engagement, supply and service agreements
- advising on employment and HR matters
- GDPR advisory and compliance
- supporting on corporate legal affairs
- providing regulatory advice to the business
- dispute management
You will be a qualified lawyer, 5+years PQE as a guide having trained in a reputable firm with subsequent in-house experience in the financial services sector or another regulated environment. You will come with a broad skill set covering most, if not all of the areas outlined. Knowledge of credit rating regulation would be highly advantageous.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.