Senior Counsel - Digital, Media and Marketing
An immediate need has arisen for an experienced Legal Counsel with a background in media, marketing and digital to join a fast-paced tech brand in the Thames Valley. This role is offered on an initial rolling contract or fixed term contract depending on preference.
Reporting to the Legal Director you will be responsible for:
- drafting and negotiation of complex agreements including marketing, partnership and digital related contracts
- working closely with the marketing and brand teams advising on IP and best practice
- supporting on advertising campaigns and promotions
- advising on data privacy matters
- working on content montetisation strategies, mobile platform development, video streaming and other digital initiatives
You will be 3+ years PQE, preferably trained at a reputable firm with subsequent in-house experience in a similar role. You will be able to demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge across the digital space, have a commercial approach and be able to work effectively with senior stakeholders and within cross-functional project teams.
Commonwealth qualified lawyers with relevant experience and valid work rights are also encouraged to apply.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.