Top rated International practice.
You will work on a variety of employment law matters advising commercial clients on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious employment related queries.
You will be involved in advising commercial clients in relation to:
* day-to-day employment queries, such as disciplinary and grievance matters, maternity/family leave issues and working time questions;
* senior executive issues, including negotiating appointments and exits;
* collective matters such as restructuring, redundancies, integration and TUPE;
* industrial relations and trade union matters;
* employment tribunal, civil court and appeal litigation
* due diligence, drafting warranties and indemnities in connection with corporate and real estate transactions, business transfers and outsourcing involving service provision changes.
The team also plays a central role as a global provider of employment legal advice and regularly advises clients on cross-jurisdictional matters
You will been an Employment Associate with a ideally 1 years PQE experience which you would have gained a well regarded city practice or regional practice.
Competitive salary and package.