Senior Digital & Media Technology Lawyer
A leading UK based consumer media company is looking for an experienced Digital & Media Technology lawyer to join their team on an long term maternity cover contract commencing from May 2019 through to August 2020.
On offer is a varied, fast paced role where you will be responsible for:
- drafting and negotiation of agreements in relation to web and digital publishing, social media, affiliate deals and digital publishing relationships
- commercial and technology contract drafting such as equipment procurement, maintenance agreements, hosting, software licences, SaaS, outsourcing, data licences and service agreements
- supporting the advertising team on areas such as adtech, OBA and ad blocking
- providing advice on industry and technological developments in digital, web and social media, negotiating relationships with platforms and device manufacturers
- advising on digital product and service launches
- take a lead role on data privacy matters
To be considered for this role you will be a qualified lawyer with extensive experience in a similar role focusing on digital media, publishing, adtech and related commercial and data privacy advice. You will be able to demonstrate a high level of knowledge and understanding of ePrivacy regulations, GDPR, social media and digital platforms.
Commonwealth qualified lawyers with relevant experience and valid work rights are also encouraged to apply.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.