Legal Counsel - NQ - 1 PQE
A unique opportunity has arisen for an NQ - 1 PQE Lawyer to join this independent private equity advisory firm in a Legal Counsel role.
Relevant post-qualification experience working within a private funds-related role (whether in-house or private practice) or a general corporate role will be required.
Working closely with Senior Legal Counsel in the UK and US on client matters generally, including reviewing marketing documentation for primary and secondary mandates and preparing or reviewing disclaimers and similar documents for these processes; Preparing, reviewing and negotiating NDAs for primary mandates and as part of our wider secondary processes;
The firm has offices in London, America and Asia and the team comprises of International Advisors, and staff with global and board-ranging expertise in the private equity, private debt and private infrastructure sectors.
You will be a highly results driven and ambitious individual with a high sense of client delivery.
Excellent relationship management, business communication and interpersonal skills are required.
For a full job description and to discuss this role in more detail please contact us
More searches like this
- Corporate In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Private Equity In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Finance In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Insurance In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)