Solicitor/ Conveyancer/ Legal Executive
Experienced Solicitor/Conveyancer/Legal Executive (Hampshire)
Would you like to work for a firm that is able to offer clear routes for progression?
A highly regarded firm of Solicitors are looking to grow their Property team with the addition of an experience Solicitor to join their Busy Property Department.
- Provide effective and timely service to the firm's clients in relation to residential property matters.
- Maximise the Firms potential to cross sell services by identifying appropriate opportunities.
- To process client matters on a timely, cost effective and profitable basis.
- Maintain professional standards.
- To collect outstanding disbursements as soon as feasible and to bill promptly and collect money due to the Firm promptly.
- To carry out all conveyancing procedures
- Experienced in Residential property conveyancing
- Excellent Communication
- Good IT Skills
- Experienced of case management systems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Salary of £40,000 (dependant on experience) plus bonus
- Genuine opportunities for progression
- Full-service firm that can meet all of your needs
- Good quality work
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Ross Wherrit for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.