Are you looking for an exciting Legal Counsel position? This is an outstanding opportunity for someone to join this leading specialist provider of digital display products to both business and consumer markets.
They employ around 150 people across Europe, with the majority operating from their HQ in Hertfordshire.
They have been established for over two decades, are award-winning and continue to be the authority in their field.
This company are looking for a Legal Counsel to join them at their HQ in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
You will be a qualified Solicitor with 5+ years PQE and ideally you will have experience as a Legal Counsel from a previous role.
The company are looking for someone with high energy who will drive for results.
You will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the CFO
- Legal compliance for UK as well as Europe and other territories throughout EMEA
- Setting internal governance policies
- Drafting, negotiating and executing commercial contracts
- Anticipating issues, estimating risks and offering solutions to mitigate these risks
- Communicating legal information to management
- Reviewing and providing legal guidance on legal implications of internal policies, procedures and contracts, updating and redrafting as appropriate
- Dealing with the legal position across the business for all business related issues
- Providing legal guidance for HR practices and processes
- Responsibility for legal projects as directed by the management team
This is an exceptional chance for a Legal Counsel 5+ PQE to join this leading authority in their field in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
Apply now, or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.