Australian & New Zealand Litigation Associates – Move to London with Major International Firms
We have been instructed by a number of leading international firms looking for Australian or New Zealand qualified Litigation Associates to relocate to London.
This is an exciting opportunity for any Litigation lawyer presently working in Australia or New Zealand and is interested in working in a fast-paced and dynamic role in London.
Candidates must have at least 1 year of experience in Litigation gained from a top-tier firm in any of the major cities in Australia or New Zealand. This experience can in broad commercial litigation, or specialised in an area such as construction or property litigation.
A strong academic record is also a pre-requisite to apply.
Firms offer an excellent salary, which is generally higher than the Australian and New Zealand markets, in addition to market-leading benefits. Relocation assistance, and sponsorship are also available to the right candidates.
Duke and Rawson have extensive experience assisting lawyers to relocate from Australia and New Zealand to London, and will be able to answer any market and career-related queries for the move.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Jenna Downy on 0207 374 4759 or email@example.com
More searches like this
- Construction Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Real Estate Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Arbitration Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)