A global financial services institution is looking for a junior lawyer with experience in either ISDA, financial services markets i.e. derivatives/ structured products, regulatory or insolvency and restructuring. This is a key advisory role within the legal function and will involve running the netting review process in relation to legal opinions. You will manage escalations in relation to these matters. You will assist with any queries from the markets business and you will work closely with areas outside of the legal function.
As a qualified lawyer with at least 6 months PQE you will have experience in either master agreement negotiation, financial services markets, regulatory or insolvency and restructuring experience. Due to the level of stakeholder management, strong communication skills are essential. This is a broad role which will allow a step up in responsibility.
For more information please contact Rebecca Garland via firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Legal counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Insolvency & restructuring In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Derivatives In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- ISDA Documentation In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)