Senior Immigration Lawyer
The client is a specialist Immigration firm based in Central London with 30 years' experience in UK immigration and specifically in the obtainment of Investor Visas, Permanent Residence and British citizenship.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Immigration Lawyer role:
- Preparation of Tier 1 visa applications, permanent residency applications and naturalisation applications
- Ability to manage own caseload
- Management/Supervision of a team
- Advising a range of clients on immigration matters
The successful Senior Immigration Lawyer will have:
- A working knowledge of preparing and submitting visa applications (ideally Tier 1), permanent residency applications and naturalisation applications.
- Experience in managing/supervising a small immigration team
- Experience of the Points-Based System in particular as well as other immigration categories and nationality matters.
- An enthusiastic, professional attitude and should be comfortable working within a dynamic and fast-paced team.
- Excellent communication skills
Competitive salary, bonus and commission structure based in the City of London