Derivatives Lawyer (6 month + project)
Our client is a European investment bank looking to recruit a netting lawyer to join its team in London. You will sit within legal and be part of the bank's broader central team working and coordinating with transaction lawyers and negotiators on netting projects, knowledge management, and documentation project management.
Your responsibilities would include:
· reviewing legal opinions on the enforceability of close-out netting and collateral arrangements for counterparties in relevant jurisdictions;
· producing legal opinion netting reports; and
· assisting the Global Netting Co-ordinator to produce and update template forms of netting report, collateral report and instructions to law firms for the provision of legal opinions.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years post qualification gained in-house or in private practice and have a working knowledge or at least exposure of close-out netting and collateral arrangements for master agreements and clearing agreements; some experience and knowledge of derivatives; and an awareness of the key regulatory developments in relation to derivatives, clearing and collateralisation.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Capital Markets In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Derivatives In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- ISDA Documentation In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Regulatory/Compliance In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)