Our client, a top tier law firm are recruiting an Associate to join their Litigation, Insolvency & Restructuring team in the Cayman Islands.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will join the firms leading litigation practice by advising and appearing in Court on a broad range of litigation, insolvency and restructuring cases.
- Cross-border insolvency experience would be advantageous.
- Top academics including a minimum 2.1 LLB and commendation at LPC level or equivalent;
- Applicants should be Cayman Islands Attorneys-at-Law or eligible to be admitted in Cayman i.e. qualified in England & Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia and/or New Zealand;
- 3-5 PQE from a top international law firm specialising in commercial litigation, ideally including insolvency and restructuring experience;
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills;
- Strong drafting, reviewing and negotiating skills; and
- A demonstrated ability to provide rapid, accurate and commercial advice to clients.