My client is a leading UK based technology company listed on the London Stock Exchange and a recognised as a global leader in their field. With its headquarters in Gloucestershire, its products are used by manufacturers worldwide and across many industries that include; aerospace, engineering, semiconductors, consumer products and biotechnology
The company are now seeking to recruit a full time Commercial Legal Counsel to be based at the Company's headquarters in Gloucestershire.
Reporting to the Head of Legal you will have direct contact across the business with directors and senior managers, and you should be prepared to give practical advice to those working at every level.
You will be required to:
- Review, draft, negotiate and advise on a broad range of agreements with customers and suppliers, from confidentiality agreements through to complex commercial agreements, and as such will require strong legal and commercial skills and knowledge in the areas commercial contracting, procurement, data protection (GDPR), software licensing and IP.
- Provide guidance and training on business and legal risks to internal teams.
- Assist in implementing and maintaining appropriate policies and procedures to ensure the Company's compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including privacy and consumer protection compliance.
- Help build and improve form agreements and legal processes.
- A qualified solicitor with 8+ PQE of relevant experience with good commercial awareness and drive.
- Individuals with previous in-house experience would be particularly suited for this role.
- You will need the ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels in the organisation, including senior management coupled with strong technical knowledge, along with excellent drafting skills and a sharp attention to detail.
For more information please contact David Cartwright at Chadwick Nott.
0121 200 5576
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.