Commercial Litigation Associate Channel Islands 2-6PQE
The offshore market offers you an incredible chance to access a diverse and high-quality caseload, while enjoying all the advantages of island living.
What’s in it for you
- Challenging, multi-jurisdictional cases
- Meaningful contribution into client relationships and business development
- Long term career prospects
- Low tax remuneration
- Work-life balance
What are we looking for?
- A commercially minded commercial litigator with a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Someone that is comfortable managing a diverse workload and as part of an international team
- Someone who is looking to work in a sophisticated work environment where their opinion is valued.
Who is Our Client?
- An award winning global offshore law firm in growth mode.
- A law firm with a fun and collaborative working environment.
- An offshore law firm offering great benefits including flexible working, paid time off for voluntary work, regular social events, and as much coffee as you like.
Ready to make an impact?
For more information please contact our Legal Recruitment specialist Mike Wind for an informal discussion. Mike is actually based offshore and will give you honest, straightforward advice based on first hand experience.