Assistant General Counsel, Corporate
My client is one of the largest law firms with offices worldwide and an excellent reputation. They are looking for an Assistant General Counsel to join their in-house legal team and advise the business on all non-contentious legal matters. This is a non-fee earning position and a truly varied and international role as you would be advising the business in multiple jurisdictions and work on the following, amongst other things:
- Corporate: mergers, de-mergers, restructuring, corporate governance
- Commercial: intellectual property, IT, trademarks, supplier contracts
- Partnership advice: exits and memberships
- Employment: liaising with HR and external lawyers
- Property matters: leases, fittings
Previous knowledge of all the above matters is not required as they know that someone with the right attitude and personality with a corporate background would be able to pick up new matters and run with them. You would have one direct report, work closely with the General Counsel and liaise daily with the Partners of the firm. This is a busy role but ideal for someone wanting to gain some excellent in-house experience in a thriving business. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years' post qualification experience with a corporate background from a top City law firm and be confident and adaptable.
Flexibility to work from home as agreed and attractive salary.
As part of EJ Legal's candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.
Apply for Assistant General Counsel, Corporate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Company/Commercial In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Insolvency & restructuring In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)