Commercial Contracts Lawyer - Financial Services Institution
A leading brokerage client of ours is looking for a c. 0-3 PQE* Commercial Lawyer to join their established legal team.
This position provides considerable autonomy to manage your own portfolio across smaller deals and the opportunity to work as part of a flat structured team with experienced and senior colleagues
Providing a highly supportive and training oriented environment, they are equally looking for an enthusiastic, robust, proactive individual who is looking for an interesting challenge.
Working closely with the Head of Commercial Contracts Legal, you will be working with a range of stakeholders on different legal matters. Your role will include:
- Drafting and negotiation of a broad range of commercial agreements, including terms of business, outsourcing, marketing, sponsorship etc agreements;
- Providing advice on brokerage specific documents such as commission sharing agreements, brokerage agreements, confidentiality letters etc . (training will be provided on these);
- Providing support on ad-hoc legal projects;
- Liaising with external legal counsel when required.
- A lawyer with 0-3 years' PQE* gained either in-house or in private practice
- Experience working on commercial contracts is required
- Exposure to financial services is not a pre-requisite for the role.
*Candidates outside of the PQE bracket with the right experience will also be considered for the position