Experienced eDiscovery Project Manager (Private Practice)
Our client, a top-tier city law firm, are seeking an experienced eDiscovery manager to work with the Litigation Support Manager and the Litigation Support Associate in the daily project management of a portfolio of global clients in areas of complex litigation and transactional matters. Candidates will have worked across the full EDRM model.
The role will involve:
- Provide training and support to fee-earners, counsel or clients on the various litigation support systems.
- Discuss with third-party vendors converting, merging and validation of data.
- Advising on first and second pass review and suggesting tools to reduce expenditure wherever possible.
- Assisting fee-earners in assembling hearing bundles and setting up electronic courtrooms.
- Working closely with the litigation support team to develop and strengthen best practice protocols
- Providing guidance to fee-earners on compliance with e-disclosure practice direction 31B and cost-effective management of the disclosure process.
- Reviewing/analysing data received from opponents for compliance with agreed exchange protocols.
- Provide administrative support to litigation support team meetings.
Candidates will have:
- A familiarity with Early Case Assessment, Litigation Support and TAR and CAL (Assisted Review) technologies, together with a full understanding of the EDRM process through to trial.
- A minimum of one year's experience of Relativity at user and training level
- Understanding of Data Room technology
- Understanding of EU General Data Protection Regulation and Data Privacy Acts.