In-house Banking Role - Abu Dhabi
7 days left
This International bank is looking for a banking lawyer to assists the Head of Legal – Loan Markets to manage the legal risk in all the geographies it operates in relation to Loan Markets activities. This is a senior role and you should be able to work autonomously and add real commercial value.
- Provides legal advice and support to the business.
- Provides direction and guidance to facilitate compliance with all applicable international and domestic laws, rules and regulations
- Collaborates with the Head of Legal – Loan Markets to establish, disseminate and implement their group legal policies
- Drafts, reviews and negotiates deal documentation for syndicated loans, project finance, leveraged/acquisition finance, real estate finance and asset finance transactions, agency requirements in loan documentation, debt restructurings and other complex lending agreements
- Assist the Head of Legal – Loan Markets and work with external counsel and the business in relation to Group Corporate Finance transactions
- Assist the business with rolling out new products and services
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a reputed bank or law firm, with at least 2 years in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in law is a must, Master’s degree in law is preferred
- Qualified in the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia or European jurisdiction
Excellant opportunity to move to the Middle East for a grade A banking lawyer.
Apply for In-house Banking Role - Abu Dhabi
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly