INHOUSE REGULATOR - REGULATORY/GOVERNANCE LAWYER CIRCA 5-10PQE (CITY BASED)
City based Regulator has a new role for a Regulatory/Corporate Governance lawyer with circa 4-8pqe to join its award winning team.
Reporting to the Executive, the role will include making regulatory and operational decisions, information handling, competition law and statutory interpretation.
The ideal candidate will be a lawyer with Public Law experience either inhouse or in private practice and a good team player keen to work in a fast moving, challenging environment. Public sector experience is desirable but not essential.
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer. There will also be a significant work life balance.
For a full spec, please contact Lee Bladon at Inception Legal at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 796 3092.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector/Local Authority In-House Partner jobs in London (Central)