German Qualified Lawyer 3 yrs+ for Global Financial Services Company, Frankfurt
Our client is a FTSE 250 company and a dynamic global financial services group. They have a predominantly retail client base and empower informed, decisive, adventurous people to access opportunities in over 15,000 financial markets.
Their vision is to be a global leader in retail trading and investments. They are already global leaders in contracts for differences (CFD) and foreign exchange trading, and later this year they will be launching a European trading venue for listed securities.
We are partnering with our client to add a key lawyer to their small but skilled legal team, to be based in their Frankfurt office which is the base for their European operations.
We are seeking a German trained and qualified lawyer with 3+ years’ experience who has successfully completed training at a top firm and has solid post qualification experience in capital markets/derivatives/financial services e.g. listed securities, equities, FX, futures, CFDs, options. In-house experience will be an advantage.
The role will include responsibility for supporting the group’s European operations generally and will require someone who is able to work autonomously and independently. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills and have the confidence and ability to support a highly skilled workforce in stressful environments within a global organisation.
This is a varied role, and your responsibilities will primarily include:
- Contract drafting, interpretation and negotiation in relation to the variety of documentation pertaining to CFDs, FX-trading and share dealing;
- Being involved in litigation, financing, property, and intellectual property matters as required;
- Advising on European regulatory developments;
- Providing general legal support and advice to the European businesses;
- Advising the business on new initiatives; and
- Interacting with third parties (including exchanges, market data vendors, prime brokers, IT vendors and marketing agencies).
Our client offers an excellent total compensation package. This is an outstanding prospect to work with a great team of people within a profitable business with a reputation for innovation and success.
To apply or for more info please contact:
Celene Yon: firstname.lastname@example.org, 07944 390 723
Matt Bloxham: email@example.com, 07900 692 209
Due to a high number of applications, we will only respond to those we deem suitable for the role.
Apply for German Qualified Lawyer 3 yrs+ for Global Financial Services Company, Frankfurt
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly