Commercial Lawyer - In-house
Our client is an international organisation looking for a Legal Counsel / Commercial Contracts Lawyer to join their busy in-house legal department. This is a varied and interesting role involving drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts and agreements.
Based on the outskirts of Lancaster the ideal candidate will:
- Be a UK qualified solicitor with strong academics
- Have a strong grounding in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts is essential
- Have a background in dealing with compliance and regulatory matters such as; data protection, GDPR, AML, anti-bribery and other policies and procedures
- Be able to assist and help the department on a wide range of other legal matters such as including occasional disputes and legal claims
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commercial / business outlook to their work
In-house experience would be desirable, but the client would consider a private practice lawyer looking to move in-house who could point to good business and commercial skills.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.