Real Estate Solicitor
Be part of something big. A leading global law firm, with a clear strategic vision over the next 3 years is looking for a top Real Estate Solicitor.
You should have between 3-6 PQE with extensive commercial real estate experience, including buying and selling, asset management and development.
* International law firm headquartered in London
* Progression opportunity, fitting in with strategic growth of the firm
* Illustrious client list. Working on high profile transactions
* Working closely with one of the leading Lawyers in the practice area
What You'll Need
* Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
* 3-6 PQE gained from an international law firm
* Experience working on complex investment and development matters
* Demonstrable experience of handling client requests effectively in demanding conversations and negotiations
* Ambitious self-starter who is keen to challenge themselves and take on more responsibility
As well as being a technically astute Real Estate Solicitor, you'll have an appetite for attending business development and profile-raising events.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact George Langford on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.