e-Discovery Learning and Development Consultant
The key purpose of the job will be to help build the training strategy, design, development and delivery for a roll-out of an e-Discovery tool across a user base of ~500 users.
The expectation will be to tailor and/or build deliverables to support the end-user delivery. This will include phases of user Acceptance Testing, Pilot implementation and full roll out over a phased migration. Some train-the-trainer and soft skills training will also be required to onboard super users
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12-month contract
- Shift pattern: 5 days per week
- Inputting into development of the training strategy
- Supporting the design of training
- Development of training materials
- Leading on training delivery to end users
- Develop suite of materials to support training delivery
- High-level of understanding of the system workflow in order to deliver effective training
- Deliver soft skills training to super users
- 5 years previous Learning & Development experience
- Previous experience of planning and working with Legal Case Management and/or eDiscovery training rollout
- Experience working in Finance and internal EMO stakeholders is desirable
To express an interest, please apply with your up to date CV with your availability/holidays and confirm the role you are interested in.
Please highlight all your relevant experience when applying for any role.