Our client is a global law firm - they are looking for a bright and commercially-minded paralegal to provide support to their Banking team in London. The role will involve acting for lenders and borrowers across general banking transactions, acquisition and leverage finance, real estate finance, and project and infrastructure finance. Duties will include:
- Reviewing and commenting on constitutional documents
- Drafting/reviewing board minutes
- Drafting and updating conditions precedent checklists
- Managing signing/completion processes, checking signatures
- Managing post-completion work e.g. registration of security at Companies House, collating & distributing original signed documentation, producing transaction bibles
- Drafting/reviewing fee letters and security documents
- Previous experience in a similar role with exposure/experience in the above
- An eye for detail, strong organisational and customer service skills and able to take responsibility for own workload
- A law degree and/or LPC (or equivalent qualification)
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.