Project Finance Lawyer
Top tier law firm is looking for a Project Finance Lawyer to join its team in London. Energy & infrastructure finance background essential.
If you're looking to work in a leading global project finance practice with exposure to the highest quality work on the market, this is the opportunity for you. A heavyweight international law firm is looking for a Project Finance Lawyer to join its team in London. You'll be working on the most complex ground-breaking international projects on behalf of a range of project sponsors.
* Silver Circle law firm, ranked in the top tier for Project Finance
* The team works across the entire oil and gas sector, as well as power, mining and infrastructure
* Excellent client portfolio: multinational energy firms, banks and oil & gas firms
* Advising on a range of project, acquisition and structured financings
* Working with both borrowers and lenders in large scale infrastructure and resources financing and renewables financing
* 2-7 PQE gained from a top international law firm
* Experience as a Project Finance Lawyer working on high value cross-border re-financings and PPP/PFI transactions
* Strong drafting, negotiating and project management skills. Driven and ambitious
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer