Private Client Associate
Private Client Associate - Wealth Planning (Tier 1 Firm)
Are you a junior to mid-level Private Client Associate working in London, with ambitions to work with one of the top ranked Private Practices in the City? If so - this might be the right role for you.
My client, a legal 500 Tier 1 ranked Practice, is looking to add an Associate of c2-6 years to its team. The role will be focused around wealth planning for International HNW clients, allowing them to preserve and maximise their assets for the future.
The role will involve:
- UK personal tax advice for both domestic and international families on their succession and tax planning using wills, trusts and other structures.
- Managing clients' affairs effectively and profitably through delivery of own case load.
- Building and maintaining a network of intermediaries and enthusiasm for developing business.
- Advice to settlers, fiduciaries and beneficiaries regarding the establishment and management of offshore structures.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An excellent academic track record
- Previous, relevant experience at a well-regarded firm
- Gravitas and credibility when dealing with clients
- Excellent research skills
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Luke Williams for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.