Project Finance Lawyer
Project Finance Lawyer. Magic Circle.
This Tier 1 Legal 500 firm has an excellent reputation for working on the most complex project financings on the market and are looking for a superb Project Finance Lawyer to join their team in London.
The firm continues its growth to maintain their position at the forefront of the legal market, investing heavily in technology and continuing to bring in and nurture the best legal talent.
If you're a Project Finance Lawyer looking to work with one of the best firms in the industry, please read on:
* 2-4 PQE gained from a top international law firm
* Outstanding academic record
* Experienced in project finance or infrastructure acquisition work
* Keen interest in projects, energy & infrastructure
* Magic Circle law firm,
* Tier one in the Legal 500 for Project Finance
* Excellent salary and the best perks in the business! Onsite gym, generous pension
* Advising on a range of project, acquisition and structured financings
* Drafting, reviewing and amending documentation
* Working with both borrowers and lenders on large scale infrastructure and resources financing and renewables financing
You will have experience working on high value cross-border re-financings and PPP/PFI transactions.
The team regularly act on high-profile, high scale transactions; advising on sophisticated sponsors, project and construction companies across oil & gas, power and infrastructure.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer