Junior to Mid-Level Finance lawyer, 2-5PQE - Hong Kong
This superb international firm is seeking a junior to mid-level (2-5PQE) finance lawyer for its exceptionally well-regarded team in Hong Kong.
The firm is looking for a well-trained lawyer with at least two years of high-quality finance experience from a well-known firm. Candidates should be commonwealth qualified (ideally England & Wales) or Hong Kong qualified with a mix of experience - potently including the following: general banking, mainstream syndicated lending, including leveraged finance restructuring, real estate and /or project finance.
Candidates must be able to speak Mandarin fluently and read and write in Chinese (to a legal level).
The successful candidate can expect an exceptionally good package (including high salary, superb bonus structure and generous relocation (if coming from overseas) and will work with one of the most celebrated partners in the region on cutting edge work.
For more information, please contact Jamie Hughes-Martin in our Hong Kong office. firstname.lastname@example.orgJameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Asia Pacific
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Asia Pacific
- Real Estate Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Asia Pacific
- Project Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Asia Pacific
- Property Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Asia Pacific