In-house Commercial Solicitor
Legal Counsel - In-house Commercial Contracts Solicitor role with leading Coventry based employer.
Working as part of a large supportive in-house function you will lead and advise on a range of interesting and complex commercial projects in a challenging and high profile sector.
As a qualified solicitor with c.3+ years experience in Commercial Contracts work you will be expected to
- review, draft and negotiate a range of commercial agrremtns including T&C's, supplier, procurement, technology and finance
- Drive legal compliance and strategy around IP, Data Protection and IT
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across Tax, HR, Marketing, Procurement
- Oversee international legal projects working alongside external UK and overseas Counsel.
- Supervise and coach junior team members and deliver training across the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have a commercial law background, be a confident and shrewd negotiator with excellent problem solving skills.
Joining a large team there are plenty of team members to lean on and opportunity to progress internally.
Excellent benefits package on offer and a genuine work/life balance.
Do not miss out and apply ASAP
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.