In-House Data Protection Lawyer-International Firm (up to 95K)
A unique and interesting opportunity has arisen at a leading international firm for a bright and personable data protection lawyer to join their in-house compliance function.
Working closely with the Director of Risk, the successful candidate will develop the information security and privacy strategy for the firm. Additionally, the role will involve continuing with the development of the data protection compliance programme in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation and providing advice and input on projects, from a data protection compliance perspective. Applicants should therefore have at least 2 years' data protection experience either in-house or within a law firm.
The firm offer a very attractive remuneration package and good career prospects.
For a confidential chat, please don't hesitate to call on +44 (0)20 7691 2888 and ask for one of our dedicated consultants.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Regulatory/Compliance In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Data Protection In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)