Plot Sales Conveyancer
Are you a Residential Property Solicitor with experience in Plot Sales looking to gain experience at one of the Nations best firm handling this kind of work?
You will find they are transparent, open, forward-thinking, modern, and have no internal politics or hierarchy. The firm nurture talent allowing staff to flourish and progress, you will find there is an environment that is stimulating and allows staff to challenge themselves. There is a friendly feel throughout the firm, with many social, sports and events throughout the year. The firm has an impressive FTSE 100 client base, including the likes of Coca-Cola. Although, interestingly, they also deal with SME and entrepreneurs alike.
The firm would like to appoint an experienced plot conveyancer to join their thriving Residential Development team in Birmingham. The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling plot sales for one or more national housebuilders. The role will involve sending out standard plot sale paperwork from a case management system, exchanging contracts and dealing with completions and dealing with pre contract enquiries.
- You will be a Plot Sales Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive with at least two years' experience of running a caseload.
- At least 50% of your caseload should have been Plot Sales; it would be to advantage if you have worked on the developer side of the transaction, although this is not essential
- You will be a personable candidate who can build strong client relationships. Your background may be from a regional, city or specialist firm.
- Salary is above market rate, plus an industry leading benefits package.
- The firm has one of the largest developer client bases in the Country. They often have fee earners based internally on secondments giving them an unrivalled working relationship with some of the largest developer names in the industry.
- This role would prove to be an excellent role for a candidate seeking more responsibility and progression.
If this role could be of interest then please contact James for a confidential conversation.