Regulatory and Criminal Defence Solicitor
The area of Business Crime and Regulation has grown exponentially over the last 10 years. This is an opportunity to excel in this field alongside industry leaders.
You will find they are transparent, open, forward-thinking, modern, and have no internal politics or hierarchy. The firm nurture talent allowing staff to flourish and progress, you will find there is an environment that is stimulating and allows staff to challenge themselves. There is a friendly feel throughout the firm, with many social, sports and events throughout the year. The firm has an impressive FTSE 100 client base, including the likes of Coca-Cola. Although, interestingly, they also deal with SME and entrepreneurs alike.
The regulatory team deals with the full range of defendant regulatory matters and is now looking to add to the team with a further solicitor with a regulatory or criminal defence background.
As a Regulatory and Corporate Defence Solicitor you will be expected to advise and represent businesses, their senior people as well as individuals, on the whole range of regulatory and corporate defence matters. In particular you will be defending corporate bodies and individuals facing investigation or prosecution for alleged criminal regulatory offences.
- Acts for a wide range of corporate and individual clients, both regional and national
- Defending companies and their key individuals who face investigation and prosecution for alleged breaches of criminal regulatory offences
- Crisis management and reputation management
- Very broad based remit including defending prosecutions and investigations brought by HSE, HMRC, CQC, SFO, BIS, OFT, FACT, local authorities and the police
- Managing all aspects of the case including advocacy as appropriate
If this role could be of interest then please contact James for a confidential conversation.