This opportunity to work on a wide range of privately funded family matters will offer the highest level of work at a firm that will allow you to develop and grow.
The firm in Lincoln needs a 0-3 years PQE Family Solicitor to build strong and durable relationships with their clients. They have a collaborative approach towards their work and have a friendly and hardworking culture in the office. They take a progressive, reliable approach to problem-solving and deliver sensible solutions to their clients.
The Partners have a clear and progressive three-year strategy for the firm, and team plans for each aspect of the business. In line with this, they offer an environment which encourages partners and staff to be proactive and to take the initiative in meeting client needs.
The role involves running a mixed caseload of privately funded family cases with supervision as required (to include divorce, ancillary relief, private law Children Act applications, Injunction applications, PN, Cohabitation and Separation Agreements and TOLATA applications)
- Self motivated, forward thinking, well organised and resilient.
- Client focused, with strong client care/service skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player
- Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence.
- Able to undertake / experience of advocacy
- Business Development experience
- Solicitor 0- 3 years PQE or Legal Executive
If this role could be of interest then please contact James for a confidential conversation.