US firm - Senior Data Protection Lawyer
- Are you an ambitious and experienced Data Protection Lawyer?
- Would you like to work closely with a highly regarded Data Protection Partner and help to grow the London Data Protection team further?
- Do you enjoy a high level of client contact and the opportunity for genuine career progression?
We are currently working with a leading US firm, who have made several high-profile hires over recent months. This client does not offer a stereotypical US firm environment, even though the team is busy, they place a huge importance on cultivating an enjoyable working culture in the firm.
This is the unique opportunity to be the right hand to a prominent Partner in this sector. Our client is looking to grow this team considerably over the coming years and career progression is very much on offer. Due to the smaller nature of this team, personality fit is very important as they are looking to maintain a collegiate and positive working environment.
This client has numerous offices spanning the US, Asia and Europe. London is a key strategic point of growth for this client and they are looking to continue growing in the London market. This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious Associate looking for a high level of client contact, responsibility, and the opportunity to come in as the most Senior Data Protection Associate into the team.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- A range of Data Protection experience
- Between 3-6 years PQE
- Experience obtained within a leading US or International firm