Senior Share Plans Associate
An opportunity has opened for a Senior Share Plans Associate with at least 5 years PQE to join this firms leading Employment practice in the City.
This Top 20 firm have achieved more tier 1 rankings in the Legal 500 than any other firm; you will join a practice recognised as one of the most innovative law firms in Europe by a leading publication.
This International firm have a long-standing reputation as being a market leader and being ahead of the curve regarding technology; they have systems which ensure they offer a first-class service to their tantalising client base. They now stand at over 1,500 lawyers operating from 23 locations throughout the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. The firm is well-placed to advise on complex multi-jurisdictional transactions across a full range of legal disciplines.
The firm has significant international credentials in global energy, infrastructure, financial services, advanced manufacturing, and technology sectors. It has recently been growing its international real estate offering.
The firm stands out for its innovative approach to service delivery, they have developed a key piece of software which has allowed them to offer a range of unique services which have been very well-received by blue-chip companies.
You will be joining the highly regarded Share Plans and Incentives team within this leading firm's Employment Group.
Share plans and Incentives form part of the cross-practice group reward offering with particular focus on our global sectors. This expert team of lawyers draw on a number of areas of legal knowledge: tax, employment, governance and regulatory, corporate and commercial.
The team are looking for bright, enthusiastic lawyers with a good eye for detail, exemplary drafting skills, an ability to simplify and communicate technical concepts and strong project management skills.
- Expertise of share plans and incentives in a transactional and/or advisory context, usually from a background within a Tax, Corporate or Employment Group.
- You will be a Senior Share Plans Associate with 5+ years PQE (there is flexibility for candidates with a high level of PQE as the practice really need to find Senior lawyers for this role)
- You will have good experience of working for a highly regarded city firm
- A strong technical knowledge and first-class communication skills are essential.
- Ability to mentor and train junior members of the team
- Willing to travel as and when required.
- Strong business development skills with experience presenting to clients and contacts
A competitive salary is on offer, with excellent benefits and progression in the long term. Many of their staff are promoted internally with many homegrown Partners