Pensions Funds, Derivatives & SF (5PQE+) *3/4 Days a Week*
This specialist firm, has a leading reputation within the pensions industry. With an expanding investment practice, the firm are seeking an experienced derivatives, structured finance, or risk transfer lawyer to advise on pensions funds related matters.
The individual will work as part of an established team, advising a variety of matters, including but not limited to;
- de-risking transactions for pension schemes,negotiating ISDAs and other counter-party agreements and clearing arrangements;
- negotiating other investment documentation required by pension funds, including investment management agreements, transition agreements and custody agreements; and
- reviewing pooled fund documentation, including insurance and life office documentation and alternative investment funds
As the work will depend on what the pension schemes want to do, the successful candidate should expect to benefit from a broad role, rather than concentrating exclusively on derivatives or on funds work.
The firm offer an excellent work / life balance and are able to offer this role on a part-time (3/4 days a week) or full-time basis. They also promote a collaborative team culture and offer an excellent remuneration package, on par with the Silver / Magic Circle.
This is a unique role at a leading firm, offering a real alternative to City lawyers, who are keen to move away from feeling like a cog in a large corporate machine to a friendly firm where a genuine work / life balance and career progression is offered...
For a confidential chat, please don't hesitate to call on +44 (0)20 7691 2888 and ask for one of our dedicated consultants.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Funds Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Insurance/Reinsurance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Pensions Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Derivatives Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)