Corporate & Commercial Solicitor
This is an opportunity for a Corporate & Commercial Solicitor to progress, in a growing Corporate & Commercial department that is developing and going from strength to strength.
This firm is a stand-out friendly practice, which despite their size and status of that of "Regional Heavyweight" in the Legal 500 firm you will find a culture that you would normally associate with a small family run practice. They are very progressive and are known locally for their reputation of nurturing and developing talent. Despite a heritage dating back 50 years, they have kept ahead of the curve and invested in the technology and infrastructure.
The Corporate Commercial department deals with a varied client base; this will make for a much more interesting role, it will range from SME, Entrepreneurs, HNW individuals and right up to some National companies. You will deal with a high-quality caseload; work will include; Acquisitions and disposals, Commercial contracts, M&A, Joint Ventures, Shareholder agreements and Outsourcing agreements.
This role would prove to be the perfect step up for someone looking for more in the way of responsibility; the role comes with excellent prospects for Head of Department and even Partnership long term.
- You will be a Corporate Commercial Solicitor with at least 1 - 4 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding PQE).
- You will have a good grounding in Corporate Commercial work
- You should have a meticulous eye for detail
- You will have excellent communication skills.
- Salary is very negotiable depending on your level of PQE, this an excellent benefits package
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join this Legal 500, progressive firm based in Buckinghamshire