In House Pharmaceutical Paralegal/Contracts Manager
Your new company
Global pharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing and commercialising pharmaceutical, device, biologic, surgical and regenerative medicine products for patients around the world. With a portfolio of leading brands and best-in-class products for various categories.
Your new role
- Starting with a 6 month contract (but if the person take ownership of the role) then this could well get extended
- Ideally you will be a paralegal in Pharmaceutical but will consider a paralegal from outside the industry who is used to doing standard legal work
- Looking for candidates with experience with legal support work in the commercial law area
- If from pharmaceutical background which is the ideal, Ideally some practical experience on contracts, namely on Clinical Trial agreements which form a big part of this role
- Workload has substantially increased and you will be taking some responsibility of the tasks and become additional support for this busy department
- Team sits in near in the offices near Slough but also operates internationally
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.