Is there a different way to practice law? We certainly think so.
Established 19 years ago, Axiom is the world’s leading alternative legal services provider. With over 2,000 employees in 16 locations, including a decade-long presence in London, we offer paralegals unparalleled work at top-tier, in-house legal teams and the unprecedented ability to choose the clients for whom you want to work.
We are actively recruiting for experienced paralegals. Responsibilities include:
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a variety of complex commercial contracts.
- Assisting on large regulatory change projects and/or supporting Risk, Compliance and Legal departments or FTSE 350 organisations.
- Managing stakeholders and liaising with various in-house teams to meet business objectives and working collaboratively within a wider team or department.
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant legal industry standards, news and updates.
The ideal candidates will have the following experience, qualities and qualification:
- Educated to degree level with minimum of 2:1 (LPC or BPTC is desirable).
- 6 months+ experience as a paralegal, within either an in-house or private practice environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills with an enthusiastic and proactive approach to their work.
- A resilient and confident attitude when dealing directly with clients.
- Strong commercial understanding and the ability to adapt to new situations and work environments.
- High level of professionalism and good judgment.
- A high level of proficiency in MS Word and Outlook.
Contact us in complete confidence to find out more about opportunities to work with Axiom.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.