Commercial Lawyer - German speaking
The Company :
A NASDAQ listed, hugely successful SaaS platform. This company has a collaborative and entrepreneurial culture, strong work ethics and a high-tech office in the heart of London.
The Role :
As the Commercial Counsel you will support the sales team in the UK and Germany, drafting and negotiating high-value transactions, advising on privacy and competition law. Some travel to Germany will be required.
On offer is the opportunity to join an established leader in the cloud security field. You will be given a great deal of autonomy, exciting projects to lead on and a varied workload.
Your remit will include, but not be limited to;
- Drafting and negotiating high value agreements including SaaS, cloud-hosting, sales & marketing agreements
- Advising stakeholders on data privacy, GDPR and general compliance
- Providing strategic level support and planning for the groups future growth and success
- Identifying legal and commercial risk for the business
The successful candidate will be/have;
- Fluency in German.
- 5 years + experience advising on technology law.
- Confident leading on complex technology agreements, ideally with some exposure to SaaS.
- Able to advise on data transfers, data privacy and GDPR.
For more information and a confidential conversation, please contact Kurt Jones on 02071876211 or via email.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.