Offshore Banking & Finance 3+PQE
Highbury Consulting is working with several top tier offshore law firms to recruit mid level associate to join busy finance practices in the Cayman Islands.
We are looking for bright, ambitious, personable associates with experience in security backed finance agreements, multi-jurisdictional portfolio sales/debt trading, leverage/acquisition finance, prime service - trading/clearing documentation, bank advisory/strategic projects, business development and client relationship management.
You must have at least 3 years relevant post qualification experience gained with a city firm or leading regional. UK, Australian, Canadian, and New Zealand qualified lawyers are encouraged to apply.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact our Legal Recruitment specialist Mike Wind for an informal discussion. Mike is based in the Cayman Islands and will give you honest advice based on first hand experience of living and working offshore.
Email email@example.com t) +44 (0)203 2893578. m) +1 345 3280555 (GMT-5). Skype highbury.consulting.cayman
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Adelaide
- Asset Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Adelaide
- Capital Markets Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Adelaide
- Derivatives Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Adelaide
- General Banking (debt finance) Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Adelaide