Financial Crime Advisory Lawyer - Market Leading Division - Top Tier Investment Bank
Our client, a leading global financial services institution, is looking for a 6 PQE+ Advisory Lawyer to join their EMEA Financial Crime Legal team.
This is a unique opportunity a lawyer to join a market leading financial crime division advising some of the most senior stakeholders globally on complex, high profile matters.
This In House Counsel / Lawyer will sit within a well-established global legal team, providing support to the business on sanctions, anti-money laundering and /or anti-corruptions legal matters.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Provide legal advice to the business and compliance team on a variety of matters relating to sanctions, anti-money laundering and /or anti-corruptions issues;
- Drafting and negotiating legal contracts relating to these issues;
- Advise, manage any due diligence requests on time sensitive transactions;
- Sit on various internal committees as well as represent the firm in industry wide working groups;
- Liaising with the legal, compliance and business in their various jurisdictions on EMEA wide matters.
- This role will be ideal for a legal professional with either sanctions, anti-corruptions or anti-money laundering experience working in either in private practice or in-house;
- Exposure to sanctions matters will be ideal although not a pre-requisite;
- 6 year PQE+ will be desired although candidates outside of this bracket with the equivalent experience will be also considered.