Junior Intellectual Property Associate
Junior Intellectual Property Associate with 1-3 years PQE looking to "break out" in exchange for a different way of life, exciting prospects and quality of work. This is an opportunity to work in a top tier practice, with industry leading lawyers around you, with a firm offering a genuine alternative to the long hours and cut throat nature of the City.
Working with high profile clients including the world's most innovative companies, they have a truly collegiate culture, and are known Internationally for their innovative and modern approach This firm set the trends that others follow.
They are progressive and have substantially more in the way of work-life balance and flexibility than other City law firms.
Due to expansion, the firm are seeking to hire an Intellectual Property Associate with 1-3 years PQE to join their growing practice.
This is a young, dynamic and highly successful IP/IT law firm boasting several hundred technology companies and household names amongst its client base.
The successful candidate will need to have contentious copyright, trade mark and design rights experience and ideally some knowledge of patent and non-contentious IP matters is also desirable.
- You will be an Intellectual Property Associate with 1-3 years PQE
- Experience handling a mixed workload of Intellectual Property matters for high end clients.
- You will have worked for an established IP department within a well regarded Central London law firm.
- You must be qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- An excellent technical knowledge is essential
- Salary is industry leading and negotiable depending on your background
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call for a confidential conversation