An Established and Growing Global Hospitality Group, instantly recognised for its market leading success in high end luxury, innovation and values. The company operates in 11 countries, including the UK, China and Europe. With year on year business growth, the company prides itself on its constant innovation and global reputation.
This Policy Manager position has arisen due to business growth and development. In this role, the Policy Manager will be responsible for implementing and managing policies across the European Business. Based in North Oxford, the location is (commutable from Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire and South of Birmingham).
The position has arisen due to the company’s exceptional growth over recent years and has been devised to support the Compliance, Risk, Governance and Legal teams in the UK and Rest of Europe. The successful candidate will implement and manage all the company policies and procedures to ensure the business culture reflects the standards of conduct and commitment to compliance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify policies and assign stakeholder managers
- Support stakeholder managers in the implementation of policies
- Identify subject matter experts within the company and regularly liaise with them to identify and develop any new policy areas as a result of any changing regulatory requirements
- Set clear expectations about appropriate conduct and consequences for violating policies
- Ensure all policies are up to date and compliant with current legislation and regulatory requirements
- Attending relevant external briefings and events, to keep up to date with developments in the industry and regulatory requirements
- Provide relevant training to colleagues
- Maintain an accurate centralised record of all policy and procedures
- Ensuring that all policies are translated so that they are available in all appropriate EU languages
- Develop and implement a Policy Communication strategy including monitoring and evaluating success
The role is ideally suited for a commercially astute Policy Manager with prior experience. You will have extensive knowledge of wide range of legislation and regulatory requirements both in the UK and Europe.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential as well as a good ability to manage competing deadline. You will be a creative thinker who is able to influence and implement new practices and ways of working to enhance the overall culture of the company.
This is a superb opportunity to join a Global Hospitality Group and manage an important business strategy. The role offers the successful applicant quality work for future career progression and a highly competitive remuneration.
For further information and to apply, please contact Natalie Thomas at TAP Search on 02071275274 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com